At Wedgwood Dental Center (WDC) we believe in providing our patients with the best possible dental care in a comfortable and friendly setting. We are conveniently located in the Wedgwood neighborhood of Seattle, just north of the University of Washington and close to Laurelhurst, Ravenna, View Ridge, Sandpoint and Greenlake.
WDC is run by Dr. Emily Shackelton, who has worked in dentistry for over 20 years. She started in the field as a dental hygienist and, after five years, opted to become fully involved in all aspects of patient care by becoming a dentist. She is a graduate of Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Dr. Shackelton established her family-based dental office with the following values:
- Complete commitment to your dental and overall health
- The highest quality dental materials, laboratory services, and techniques
- Proactively partnering with you for the prevention of dental disease
- Believing it is our pleasure and honor to be your dentist and dental team
- Treating you, your family, and your referrals, like family
We look forward to meeting and partnering with you for a lifetime of oral health.