At Wedgwood Dental Center (WDC) we believe in providing our patients with the best possible dental care in a comfortable and friendly setting. We are conveniently located in the Wedgwood neighborhood of Seattle, just north of the University of Washington and close to Laurelhurst, Ravenna, View Ridge, Sandpoint and Greenlake.
WDC is owned by Dr. Emily Shackelton. Dr. Shackelton has been in dentistry since 1989. After graduating from Eastern Washington University, she began her career in the dental field as a registered dental hygienist. She returned to dental school, attending Marquette University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to gain the skills needed to treat patients in all aspects of dental health and care.
In 2006, Dr. Shackelton established Wedgwood Dental Center with these values in place:
- Complete commitment to your dental and overall health
- The highest quality dental materials, laboratory services, and techniques
- Proactively partnering with you for the prevention of dental disease
- Believing it is our pleasure and honor to be your dentist and dental team
- Treating you, your family, and your referrals, like family
We look forward to meeting and partnering with you for a lifetime of oral health.